1. IRS Publication. www.irs.gov/formspubs/index.html
2. Adobe. www.adobe.com
3. Social Security Information. www.ssa.gov
4. Business Admin. www.businessonmain.msn.com
Frequently Asked Questions1. Who has to file a tax return? Per pp. 7, 8, 9, & 10 of the instrutions on 1040, if you're single under age 65 and not claimed as a dependent of someone else you must file if you make over $9,350.00. If married and over age 65 you can make up to $20,900.00 before filing a tax return.
2. What is the social security maximum payroll? $106,800
3. What is self employment rate?